Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some thoughts

  • Just read that Govt has decided to shift and restrict the telecast of two crappy reality TV shows. I have not myself watched these shows but I guess there's no need to watch these shows to form an opinion. I wonder why government just restricted itself to these two shows, I guess there are all these crap shows on MTV (Roadies, Ghodies, SplitKhopdies, and so on) which should be treated the same way.
  • With all the hype created over 'Sheila Ki Jawani' it was no wonder that it turns out to be another bummer, as expected the music is nothing to talk about and so is the case with the way it is filmed.
  • News of Ashish Kumar and Virdhawal Khade's achievement filled my heart with great pleasure. Great going lads, we are proud of you.
  • Each and everyone should watch the trailer of 'Khuda Kasam', its funny in a unique way.
  • Looking forward to release of Notion Ink's ADAM 'a tablet thats more than a tablet' :)

No comments: