Wednesday, August 09, 2006

For You Dear Sister

LITTLE SISTER AND THE PERMISSIONS

Yesterday a permission,
Today a permission,

Hey there, crow!
Why sit in our tree?

Big brother is coming.
Some are left for him to taste.

Clap, clap, clap -
Shoo, shoo!

This simple yet beautiful piece of poetry by the Korean poet Chong Chi-yong, describes brilliantly your feelings. This Rakshabandhan, its your Rakhi and this poem, that makes me realize how much you love me and how much I mean to you. I might not be able to convey my feelings the way you do, but I know that you understand me anyway.

Wishing you a very happy Rakshabandhan my dear sis and may the love we share grow stronger every passing day.

1 comment:

GuNs said...

Hey Shashank,
Whats up?
No updates for a long time now.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNS